1976 to 1977
- International exhibition at the Art Fair Basel, Switzerland.
- Contract with Leon Amiel, publisher in New York, USA (1978)
- Exhibition at the Art Expo Show, Coliseum, New York, USA
- Contract with Vision Nouvelle (1981)
- Germany exhibition, Bernardi Gallery, Aachen and Osper Gallery in Cologne.
1982 to 1994
- Contract with the Tamenaga Gallery, Tokyo (1982).
- Exhibitions at the Mitsukoshi Ginza Gallery, Tokyo (1982, 1988, 1991, 1993)
- In Germany, in 1982 he signs a contract with the Schumacher Gallery in Düsseldorf and collaborates with the Artes Gallery in Rheda Wiedenbrück.
- 1994, he collaborates with Ghislaine Noël as his representative.
- In the USA, on the East coast, he is one of the permanent artist of the CVM Art Company in New York, shows his works at Gallery 47 (NY) and attends several times, the annual Art Expo show at the Jacob Javits Convention Center of New York.
- On the West coast, he exhibits at the Gallery Moliere in San Francisco (1988), at the Esquire Gallery in Los Angeles (1990).